Barb Skora Life Coach
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Life Coaching is a process which is designed and defined in a relationship agreement between a client and a coach. It is based on the client’s expressed interests, goals, and objectives.
It is a practice that helps people identify and achieve personal goals. Life coaches help clients set and reach goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Life coaches are neither therapists nor psychologists, but they can help the client identify the skills and capabilities that are within the person, and enabling them to use them to the best of their ability.
Professional and personal coaching uses a range of communication skills, to help clients shift their perspectives and thereby discover different solutions to achieve their goals. The client takes action, and the coach may assist, but never leads or does more than the client. Life coaches know that the answers lie within the client and help them realize this.
Coaching sessions can help with:
• Empowering women
• Loving relationships
• Finding your passions and purpose
• Unblocking fears and phobias
• Get clarity what makes you happy
• Attract positive things and people in your life
• Rid low self-esteem and become a whole person
• Align with source, joy, and love
• Spiritual learning and healing within